Check List for Mom
Mom Needs A Checklist:
- Easy Meals - Crock Pot cooking with simple, healthy ingredients will help Mom. Saving time and energy, you'll have meals ready to eat at dinnertime. AllRecipes My Favorites
- Clean Home - Cleaning can be done by the entire family. Have a chore chart and spray bottles with non-toxic cleaners. Children can help clean the house.
- Clean Clothes - Teach older children to do laundry. Have a laundry chart posted beside the washing machine.
- Activities - Make Car-pool friends for after-school activities. Have a list of friends to call in an emergency. When you don't feel well, your children won't have to miss their activities.
- Margin - Moms and everyone need time for rest and rejuvenation. Daddy-time or even a babysitter can provide much needed time away.
@2017, copyright Lisa Ehrman